How does local shipping work?
We ship to all destinations in the Netherlands. Shipping costs in the Netherlands are EUR 7 per order.
Free delivery in the Netherlands for orders exceeding €200.
How does international shipping work?
We ship to all destinations in Europe. Shipping costs in Europe (except for the Netherlands) are EUR 18 per order.
How does the bag personalisation work?
Personalisation is generally performed under the Freedom of Movement logo on the product. We are flexible in this regard and will do our best to accommodate variations according to your needs. Get in touch with us in the Contact us tab should you have any queries regarding personalisation. *Delivery times for personalised items may vary from the standard delivery times.
How do I care for my leather products?
Refer to the ‘Leather Care’ tab on our website for more information.
Why are there sometimes small variations in the leather used?
No two leather hides are exactly the same but we do our very best to maintain a consistency in the texture and colouration of hides used in the manufacturing of the various products.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Local Shipping: 2-3 business days
We ship to all destinations in the Netherlands. Shipping costs in the Netherlands are EUR 7 per order. Free delivery in the Netherlands for orders exceeding €200.
International Shipping: 3-5 business days
We ship to all destinations in Europe. Shipping costs in Europe (except for the Netherlands) are EUR 18 per order. International shipping duration’s may vary depending on the shipping location.
We want our customers to be happy with their purchase of Freedom of Movement products. If you are not completely satisfied you are welcome to return the product to us within 14 days from the date of purchase. Alternatively, we can accommodate a replacement product or a Freedom of Movement voucher.
Product returns, replacements and vouchers will be accommodated on the following conditions:
- The query is lodged within 14 days from the date of purchase. This can be done through the ‘Contact Us’ tab on our website.
- This excludes any personalised products.
- Where applicable, the product must be in its original packaging with all seals intact as at the point of sale.
- The original goods are unused and undamaged.
- Freedom of Movement reserves the right to refuse a return if the product shows signs of use, has been damaged or is not in the original packaging.
We pride ourselves on using only the finest raw materials and strive to manufacture our products to the highest quality standards.
The standard warranty for all products is 6 months from the date of purchase.
FOM Original Timepiece collection – All timepieces come with a standard 1 year manufacturing warranty. This warranty only covers manufacturing defects on the case and the quartz movement of the watch itself.
All full leather product variations carry a 2 year extended warranty from the date of purchase relating to any manufacturing defect. Full leather products are all those leather products where no canvas has been used in the exterior manufacturing of the product.
Defective products can be lodged at any FOM Original Store or through the ‘Contact Us’ tab on our website.
Should a product be defective we are happy to assess the defect and perform the following:
- Repair the identified defect.
- Exchange the defective product.
- Freedom of movement reserves the right to elect whether the product should be repaired or exchanged based on a physical inspection of the defective product.
A product defect specifically excludes damage arising from the following:
- Damage arising from normal wear and tear,
- Damage arising from any alterations to the product,
- Damage arising from negligence, incorrect use or abuse of the product,
- Damage arising from inadequate care that could reasonably be expected.